LRS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LRS clan, the small clan which is growing up to be powerful for clanwars

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to brand new LRS Clan homepage, we have more different board than before we had, this board has forum/topic icons for first time. You can register there and make an application to join LRS clan, good luck

Steps to post Unban Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|LRS|SentinelElite
Admin
Admin
|LRS|SentinelElite

Steps to post Unban Requests Empty
PostSubject: Steps to post Unban Requests   Steps to post Unban Requests EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 pm

here are steps you must follow or post will be deleted. Exclamation

Your ingame nick:
Who banned you:
Reason:
Your IP:
Time when you got banned:
Your comments:

If you were cheated and posted a unban request topic, we are locking it and not unbanning you! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://lrsclan.forumhr.com
|LRS|Tom_Fox
Admin
Admin
|LRS|Tom_Fox

Steps to post Unban Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps to post Unban Requests   Steps to post Unban Requests EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:31 pm

and i well add to this one more thing we need is a pic if you can it's hard for us to tell whos hacking and whos not so that would be a real help to us thanks use this to post Unban Requests pics http://imageshack.us it well help us alot and please do not go on to our irc and say things like hey can you unban me can you go to the froums and read my Unban Requests we well get to them we well get to them and remember to that if you are fround to be hacking we well ask you only one time to put them away so there for you only have one warnning then it's a ban for life so you have a chose here you can put your hacks away and get one warnning for it or you can keep useing them and be banned for life your chose That's All Thanks Again From |LRS|Tom_Fox Co_Owner of LRS clan
Back to top Go down

Steps to post Unban Requests
Page 1 of 1