LRS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LRS clan, the small clan which is growing up to be powerful for clanwars

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to brand new LRS Clan homepage, we have more different board than before we had, this board has forum/topic icons for first time. You can register there and make an application to join LRS clan, good luck

Warning to players who play in fake GMC server!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|LRS|SentinelElite
Admin
Admin
|LRS|SentinelElite

Warning to players who play in fake GMC server! Empty
PostSubject: Warning to players who play in fake GMC server!   Warning to players who play in fake GMC server! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 am

Warning to all players!

This message is to about to show everyone to see that the clan that got closed got faked by arabians and they are lying everyhwere, so I will put a quote what Zaya posted on skype.

Zaya wrote:
Hey. Idk is it have a sence to make a topic here with this information, anyway it will be deleted fastly.
Pls share this information among the people who are playing on this FAKE GMC servers and among the ''GMC'' members.
Pls make it if its not difficult for you, cuz we dont know anyone there except you.
Thanks in advance.

The text:

11 september 2009, EAGLE, Zaya, Frost, DarkFenix (all are russians) had created clan |GMC| - Game Masters Club.
|GMCk| tag was for newbies. Official color was - light blue.

The server name was |GMC| :: DD/DM :: www.gmc-game.com
Then in October was opened |GMC| :: DD :: www.gmc-game.com

At summer and autumn 2010 GMC DM and GMC DD servers were the most popular DM and DD servers in MTA with huge amount of online players. We also had Race, Hard DD, Test servers. We played numerous clanwars, and had good team with about 20 members (50% russian-speakers and others from Poland, Turkey, Netherlands, Germany etc). We had created about 150 most popular DD maps, a lot of DM maps were made for our DM server.
7 February 2011, GMC was closed.

Now I remembered that on our sites were constantly spamming one very stupid kid with nickname GAMES-MAKER.

A month ago, we by accident found 2 FAKE GMC servers. There was playing |GMC|Zaya, surely fake (micro). We were very surprised, because real Zaya is now playing as [4F]Zaibatsu.

I can tell much more examples, but I think it is enough for understanding.

Later we knew that GAMES-MAKER with his similiar friend created this shame.

We had asked that people to rename servers, tags, nicknames, but we were banned. Nice.
Some arabian kids had stolen our personality, our MTA history, popular servers' names.
Even after our complaint on MTA Forum, they are so impudent that they dont want to stop it.

I am sorry that I accent on the nationalities. But I just wanted to show that no one of that fakers were as member in real GMC, and they are arabians, not russian/ukrainian or other eastern european.
Back to top Go down
https://lrsclan.forumhr.com
~FM|Gallardo
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Warning to players who play in fake GMC server!   Warning to players who play in fake GMC server! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:08 am

Okay they created server and etc... BUT GMC was closed SO every1 can use GMC server name and GMC members' names. Ask why? Cause nothing is copyrighted. Think yes? Go to the court
Back to top Go down
Kiwi
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Warning to players who play in fake GMC server!   Warning to players who play in fake GMC server! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Bah, they can still come in lrs phatgrin
Back to top Go down
|LRS|SentinelElite
Admin
Admin
|LRS|SentinelElite

PostSubject: Re: Warning to players who play in fake GMC server!   Warning to players who play in fake GMC server! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 am

LOL?!
Back to top Go down
https://lrsclan.forumhr.com
|LRS|Tom_Fox
Admin
Admin
|LRS|Tom_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Warning to players who play in fake GMC server!   Warning to players who play in fake GMC server! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 am

let them try and there be banned and remove so fast they well not even know what hit them and if you think iam playing try me That's All Thanks Again From Tom_Fox Co_Owner Of LRS Clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning to players who play in fake GMC server!   Warning to players who play in fake GMC server! Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning to players who play in fake GMC server!
Page 1 of 1